vendredi 11 septembre 2015

Spaghetti Bolognese – Syn Free on Slimming World Extra Easy

slimming world spaghetti bolognese


I made up this Slimming World Spaghetti Bolognese actually due a slight disaster in the kitchen where I was originally making burgers but they fell apart oops :-)
so I thought OK what can I make from the mince and onions that I had already fried off which now looked nothing like burgers. So I grabbed some tinned tomatoes, passata, herbs, peppers, mushrooms, garlic and some tomato puree which is stuff I always have in the cupboard and thought I would make up a Slimming World Spag Bol recipe from what I had available.
As I made it up I was tasting it to make sure it tasted as close to a jar bolognese as I could get it. If you like more garlic then of course use more but if you follow this recipe you will end up with a really tasty bolognese which will easily feed six people. You could also freeze it into portions if you wish so there is no need for any waste
FREE ON EXTRA EASY (original use correct weight if pasta as HEB and it is free)
Author: 
Recipe type: Main
Cuisine: Italian
Serves: 6
Ingredients
  • 500g extra lean mince beef
  • 2 tsp garlic
  • Mushrooms - I used half a bag of frozen ones
  • 1 tbsp of basil
  • 1 large onion. chopped

  • 1 tin of chopped tomatoes
  • 4 heaped tbsp of tomato puree (to taste)
  • 2 tsp of garlic
  • 3 peppers (red, green, orange) - slice up into chunks
  • 500g pack of passata
  • 200g of pasta/spaghetti (use more if you wish)
Instructions
  1. Add the diced onions, mushrooms, garlic & mince in a pan sprayed with fry light

  2. Cook through until mince is browned off (no raw meat)
  3. Add chopped tomatoes, passata, tomato puree and stir well
  4. Then add in the chunks of peppers and the basil
  5. Add salt and pepper to season
  6. Bring to the boil & simmer for 15-20 mins
  7. Then bring a pan of water to the boil
  8. Add your pasta and cook as per packet instructions
  9. Once pasta is cooked divide onto 6 plates
  10. Then add a good pile of the Bolognese on top of the pasta (2 ladles full)
  11. Enjoy!


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire