vendredi 11 septembre 2015

Slimming World Lasagne.


Now, I love Lasagne, Lasagne is my most favourite Italian meal, I have eaten it out at so many restaurants and I have even made my own, although my own consisted of cream, white sauce, cheese sauce and full fat cheese, which in my defense is absolutely gorgeous, so so yummy,  but I can't bare to think of the syn content on that, so whilst I was trailing through the Slimming World website, I can across a Lasagne recipe, so I got all the ingredients and made it :)

Information:
Serves 4 People.
Preparation Time: 30minutes.
Cooking Time: 25-30minutes.
Syns Per Serving: 1.5 (although you have to add 6 syns if your not using extra lean minced beef)

Ingredients:
♥ 380g extra lean minced beef (less than 5% fat)
♥ 1 courgette (cut into small slices
♥ 1 red pepper (de-seeded and cut into small chunks)  
♥ 1 onion (peeled and cut into pieces)
♥ 400g can of chopped tomatoes
♥ 400g of pasatta
♥ 4 garlic cloves (peeled and crushed)
♥ 2 tsp of dried mixed herbs
♥ 500g fat free natural yoghurt
♥ 2 eggs (lightly beaten)
♥ lasagne sheets
 ♥ 4 level tbsp of grated parmesan     
♥ salt and pepper
♥ mixed salad

How To Cook Lasagne:
1) Pre heat your oven to 200oc/Gas Mark 6. Get a large non stick frying pan and place it over a high heat. Add the minced beef, red pepper, courgette, onion, garlic and stir fry for 6-8 minutes. Then add the tomatoes, passatta and mixed herbs. Season well, continue to the stir the ingredients and cook for another 12-15 minutes.

2) In a separate bowl, mix together to yoghurt and the eggs, until their really smooth.

3) Spoon half the meat mixture into a dish and then place lasagne sheets on top. Coat the lasagne sheets with half of the yoghurt mixture and then place the remaining meat mixture on top. Add the final lasagne sheets, cover with the remaining yoghurt mixture and top with grated parmesan.

4) Bake in the oven for 25-30minutes, or until the top is golden brown. Serve on plates with your mixed salad.
 It is so so simple, and I must say it tasted so nice, the only that was different was the sauce, because it was yoghurt and egg, it was a different texture and didn't hold so well when I cut the first piece, it's also a different texture, its like the topping of a moussaka, that soft, light mousse style sauce.
I also made my own salad with little gem lettuces and cherry tomatoes, because I prefer that to bags of mixed salad.

2 commentaires:

Unknown a dit…

First I'd like to know how many lasagna sheets and which kind because I'm sure they all are not the same. For mixed herbs do you use the Italian mix? Thx for the recipe. I have a suggestion for a meat free version. Personally I've found that most of the time I prefer lasagna without meat but love cheese. I'd sub in two layers of a low fat mozzarella at the same calories. Also not being a fan of yogurt I would eliminate that and the egg. Instead I would look if there is any low fat ricotta or cottage cheese available and spread a couple of tablespoons of that mixed with a generous amount of parsley on one or two layers.

Donna a dit…

Maybe blitz up some cottage cheese for the sauce xxx

Enregistrer un commentaire